Medical and Healthcare Management Systems
Medical and healthcare are one of the few expansive fields of operations, where Data is gathered and processed in large volumes of data. Most of the data is through various forms and reports which assess the wellbeing of a patient, who in this sector is the primary cog in the machinery. Everything revolves around him or her, as the concerned hospitals ensure that the logical or chronological records are available for ready access, at all the times. Consider the scenario of a patient coming to the medical facility, enrolling himself, treating and then walking out. There are at least twenty odd forms that he has to entertain as a procedure for it. Thereby you can understand the data volumes that each medical facility, be it directly hospitals, or research centres or pharmacists end up having to store and process. This becomes an overbearing task, especially when the people involved are regular in their visitations and undergoing a treatment which spans through years together. What if one of the personnel misses a file or misplaces it? Or worse even, in need of the hour, you fail to retrieve the exact information which could save the situation. All these and more critical problems are to be addressed by automated systems which help you focus more on the service than on the documentation maintenance.
Our medical and healthcare management systems continue to seek approaches to rein in the costs of core operations, reduce excess utilization of infrastructure through standardisation, and manage process variations. Digitization of data is one of the methods that could reduce the operational costs. Moving from a paper-dependent existence to a paperless one is not only possible but imperative given that managing and maintaining the documents is very expensive. We specifically focus our intelligent tools to cater to the areas of
- Correspondence Provisionary Documents for Hospital Claims (UB92/UB04), Explanation Of Benefits (EOB), Non-Standard Claims, and Medical Claims (HCFA1500)
- Entrant Specific documentation with regards to Patient Medical History Questionnaires, Patient Satisfaction Forms, Dental Claims.
- Exit policies and patients after treatment care documentation via FSA/HSA/MSA, Correspondence, Online maintenance, and sync of person details.
Medical And Healthcare Preparation
With knowledge bases towards Medical innovations shaping up the future, it is obvious that being a medical scholar you may face situations where you may find it difficult to keep up. Add to that, the ever-changing case laws and medical amendments and rulings. To the most ardent of followers, it may always become a challenging task. This is where we provide our expert publishing services which cater to ever-changing needs of Medical journal publications which will help you get a hold on the whole repository of knowledge base:
- Illustrative and Artwork loaded project imprints which come along with digital versions in the form of enhanced eBooks.
- Creation of Intuitive Glossary and reference indices which help you jump to the specific topics and case laws.
- Focused Analytical exercises and Practice Manuals curated through the books by the experts in the field.
- Dynamically updating eBook supplementary reading devices and materials, which come regularly updated.
Healthcare Management Systems that are handled by print2efroms include:
|1||X-Rays||6||Correspondence||11||Hospital Claims (UB92/UB04)|
|2||Pharmacy||7||Purchase Orders||12||Explanation Of Benefits (EOB)|
|3||FSA/HSA/MSA||8||Non-Standard Claims||13||Hospital / Clinic Entrance Forms|
|4||Enrollments||9||Medical Claims (HCFA1500)||14||Patient Medical History Questionnaires|
|5||Dental Claims||10||Patient Satisfaction Forms|