Your Readers Will Find Your Book Difficult To Resist
Typesetting services, also called as compositor services are responsible for giving your book the desired dose of style, finesse, glamour or relevance which the book needs to not only make it readable but also desirable. At print2eforms, we provide end-to-end content management and content transformation services. We collaborate with you to make your manuscript print-ready through our services. A good typesetter can make your cover design stand out in the crowd by articulating the title of the book in such a manner that it draws the attention of the book surfing crowd.
Proficient in the latest technologies like XML and Adobe design, our compositors are masters in giving your book the winning fillip it deserves. But what does a typesetter exactly do? A typesetter:
- Selects and formats text according to the genre of the book.
- Using character formatting tools, he controls the appearance of the individual letters.
- Keep the spacing between character uniform throughout the book.
- Unlike in word processing software, using specialized techniques, the typesetter can fill or stroke characters to make it appear fuller and thicker.
- Paragraph formatting by using text alignment and indenting tools.
Typesetting has come a long way from the early days of Gutenberg’s mechanical die-cast type pieces. Digital typesetting today needs a lot of creativity regarding visualization of how the book would appear in print. Contact us today to find out how our services can give you the best output and make your book stand out in the crowd.