Amazon has changed the way we read books with Kindle. Now anyone from anywhere can access millions of books and start reading them within seconds. Therefore, Amazon Kindle has made a mark for itself in the eBook industry. Presently, you can get Kindle titles and view them not only in Kindle devices but also in Smartphones, Tablets, and other devices. With its free application, you can use Kindle eBooks practically on all the primary devices. However, can you read Kindle eBooks on PC? Read on:
Download Kindle App For PC:
- You can visit this link Kindle For PC (https://www.amazon.com/gp/kindle/pc/download) to get your desktop application. Once the download finishes, run the program to install.
- Once the setup is done, you will be asked to sign in into your Amazon account. However, if you do not have an Amazon account, you can always register for it from the page.
- After signing in, you’ll see the Amazon interface which is more natural to operate than any other reader. Visit sync options and click on it. All the titles you have bought under that Amazon account will appear within a few moments.
- The benefits of using Kindle for PC is that you get options in fonts, regards to size and options. You can also bookmark any page and continue reading on anytime.
- You can also navigate through the pages with ease, using arrow keys. Also, you can use even the mouse to turn pages. In addition to this, you can directly jump to home pages and other categories quickly.
Using Whispersync To Sync Your Content:
One of the most useful features of Amazon Kindle is its sync. You shall need to click on Whispersync so that your settings, content, and tags are synced. You can use this to sync your bookmarks, font options, etc. and titles across all the devices. However, you need to be using the same account everywhere. Also, once you have a good collection of books, you can also sort your titles basing on author and names as well.
Can You Read Kindle eBooks On Mac?
You can read Kindle eBooks on Mac as well, without any app. Unlike Windows, in Mac, there is no app installation and native program. The following are the steps by which you can do so:
- You just need to have a web browser like Chrome, Firefox or Safari on your Mac device. Select a browser and visit this link Read Amazon for the next step.
- The next step is clicking on Yellow sign which says Sign in and enters your Amazon account details. However, if you don’t have an Amazon account, you can sign up for one at this page.
- Next, a window will give you options to save your Kindle titles offline for reading them later on.
- In this page, you will also find the titles which you have bought earlier. If you don’t have any previous books, you can buy some at Amazon Kindle store.
- Having said this, you will need to buy and choose delivery. In the drop down menu, you need to choose ‘Deliver To Cloud Reader’ to read it on the browser.
- However, you can still send the book to other devices as well. Firstly you need to visit your account and then get to Manage Devices and Content.
- The Cloud Reader for Amazon offers all the options that you normally get for any Kindle app or device. You can save fonts, bookmark pages and also sync your content to all your devices.
- When you are offline, Cloud Reader automatically gets your most recent reads to you. Also, you can pin the titles that you want to appear even offline.
- With the cloud reader, you don’t have to worry about anything, as you can always switch browsers to get reading. All you need to do is sign in to your Amazon Account.
Using Kindle Apps For Touch Devices:
Although you can always use Kindle homepage to view your eBooks, applications can make it easy. With new touch devices in the market from Microsoft, you can install Kindle App for tablets from Amazon. In addition to regular functions attributed to Kindle apps, the swipe turns effects, and pinch to zoom features make it great. Also, one swipe bookshelf view makes it easier for you to browse and pick any other titles. In addition to it, you can directly visit Kindle store from within the Kindle app. This is great because you will find books based on your tastes and choices. You can buy them and send them directly to the registered apps and devices.
With Amazon NIL these options, you can start reading Amazon Kindle titles on the go on every device. All you need to have is a Free Amazon account and internet connection initially to sync your titles and bookmarks. Once you are set with your content, you can start reading your books and happily switch devices midway, and never lose out on your preferences.