If you are a Kindle or an Android user, getting the best reading experience is your desire. No one would love to strain reading thousands of pages on a daily basis; getting the best reading apps is, therefore, a number one priority for Kindle and Android operated devices owners.
With the many eBook formats currently in place, it can be quite challenging for one to decide on which application to pick on (that would support his or her entire e-library). Readers, therefore, require a general or in-depth knowledge of different quality applications in the market to help their ease of reading using their various devices.
Below Are Some Good Options for Kindle:
Amazon’s Kindle e-reader for Android devices: For those with Android devices and not willing to easily let go of their Amazon e-libraries, the Amazon Kindle for Android devices offers an excellent platform within which readers can access their eBooks. The application syncs all the eBooks bought on Amazon upon installation and signing into the Amazon’s reader account. With the Amazon’s Kindle e-reader for Android devices, readers can also access and buy eBooks.
No other application can access the Amazon e-library apart from the one mentioned above; this results from the Digital Rights Management files embedded within the books in the library.
You can also have a more satisfactory reading experience on your smart devices with the applications below:
1. Google Play Books: At first, this application did not turn out to be much useful during its launch. Vast improvements have however been made to it with time, making it give a very satisfactory reading interfaces for Android devices users.
Google Play Books comes with some great features such as:
- Large stores from which readers can purchase or rent eBooks.
- The ability of users to alter display options such as font sizes, brightness and day or night reading modes.
- Reading of eBooks from Google’s online servers as well as downloads for offline reading.
- Syncing of bookmarks, notes and reading positions across different reading devices.
2. Moon + Reader: One advantage of the application is the support it has for various files formats among them being; EPUB, PDF, Mobi, CBZ, CBR, OPDS, ZIP, RAR, HTML, TXT, and FB2. The app is easy to use with a variety of scroll modes to make reading a never to forget experience for users.
3. PocketBook Reader: The application is recommended especially for readers with eBooks containing Adobe or OPDS DRM files. For those in love with text-to-speech content, this choice of the e-reading app will not disappoint as it supports a text-to-speech reading platform. Readers are also in a position to choose different reading modes they find comfortable.
4. Mantano eBook Reader Lite: This was recently released in the Google play store. It majorly supports EPUB and PDF eBooks including those encrypted with Adobe’s DRM files. It allows for users to organize their books collections; bookmark, highlight, and quickly access their content.
Convert you different files into suitable formats to accompany your eBooks with us
Are you in search of eBook conversion services for your different file formats? If so, we are happy to inform you of our quality and affordable services. We convert different eBooks formats to mainstream file formats such as the EPUB. Kindly visit our offices or contact us for further discussions and free samples.