Illustrations And Figures Which Convery The Message Perfectly:
We understand the importance of Contextual Figures
There’s always been a worthy debate as to why and how significant are the illustrations and graphical figures when it comes to content within books of relevance. Most STM publishers take a stand saying that artwork is never a substitute for great content which still holds a great importance. Although this is still a worthy argument, we still need to consider the fact that Illustrations and Figures hold prominence when it comes to extending and importantly explaining concepts which are otherwise highly complex and confusing.
- Imagine this situation; you are an author who wishes to bring out a textbook or a research paper, which talks about various demographics and their influence on eating habits. Sounds straightforward. But then the content starts drawing parallels to race, region, cultivation, and agricultural factors. Now, we can safely assume that as an author, you know exactly what you wish to convey through it.
- However, imagine explaining these concepts only through the text materials and without the support of illustrations and artwork. Seems impossible to explain, right? Add to this, try to imagine if someone who is not too well versed in the science behind the things, picks up your work. He will be utterly and lost. Therefore, Illustrations and figures hold much relevance.
- The roots of using artworks to express ideas and thoughts are nothing new. Ancient Hieroglyphs and pictorial representations of various scenes throughout the history of mankind serve here as a humble reminder. We are visual animals first, and thinking animals second.
We Provide Artwork Which Resonates With Researchers Of All Kinds:
We know how to tell a theory best and visually present them
- With our primitive strands, still intact, we tend to understand something more vividly when we look at their visual representation. Our mind seems to work best when we start looking at the object on colour, size, or characteristics.
- Rather than explaining how an apple looks, it’s easier for a person to just look at an apple and decide for himself how it looks. That’s the logic here of using intuitive figures and relative illustrations.
- Thus, as an author dealing with scientific studies and representation, you will need to take the help of professionals. We are a publishing services company, who expertise in providing your work with contextualised illustrative representations which will help the reader visualize your concepts.
- What makes us stand apart in the market is the fact that we deal with content and manuscripts from across the globe, with an added focus on region-specific sentiments and needs.
Ensuring Relevance And Preserving Ideologies Is Our Forte:
Providing Illustrations and Artworks with precise knowledge of acceptability
- We bring out cultural, ideological studies into the publishing by employing specific local personnel who we dedicate to each project on a need basis.
- With that, we bridge the gap that an author has with a foreign publisher during the printing process and ensure that the regional flavour which often gets lost in translation, is kept intact within the verses published and the manuscripts designed.
- We understand the contextual knowledge which is extended by the author and provide necessary graphical work for the same. Few in the market, freelancing or otherwise, can claim proudly that they provide artworks, illustrations, and figures, with the highest accuracy and relevance of the content as well.
- We understand the output requirements and the result coordinates within which you as an author may have to construct your work.
- Also, one more factor that could play in some weight is that you may need to change your illustrations and artworks, if necessary, to confirm with publisher guidelines.
- Here, you have nothing to worry about, as we are well-aware of the guidelines of all leading STM publishers across the globe, we will ensure that your work goes through without any hurdles. Thus, you will find that going with us is the best decision for your research.